Location: The USA
So you’re preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse just in case there is a Zombie Apocalypse. (We know. Anything is possible.) Now you are faced with big questions like what do you bring? Sure, an axe, that’s a given. Leather jacket— check. A great pair of jeans—check. But what about money? Should it be cash check or charge?
We vote checks!
Here are a few reasons why we think checks are perfect for the Zombie Apocalypse.
- Zombies are attracted to noise and all that change in our pocket could make you a target.
- Everybody who did not prepare will be looking for cash to steal.
- Checks are not as heavy as cash. This is an advantage because you’ll be doing a lot of walking and you’ll need to conserve energy.
- Checks come a ton of cute styles and you will need all the encouragement you can get during the Zombie Apocalypse, living among the undead.
- Zombies would have a hard time forging your name.
- Checks lend an air of civility to an otherwise chaotic event.
- Checks can help prove your identity in a post-apocalyptic economy.
Maybe the Zombie Apocalypse will never happen, but it never hurts to be ready for an infestation of ravenous, brain-eating army of undead. Hey, if the Zombie Apocalypse never happens, you still have awesome checks.