February is National Wedding Month, and we’ve got some wonderful wedding favor and gift ideas for those of you planning a wedding or invited to attend a wedding.
- Eat, Drink and Be Married Cups. When it’s time to raise a glass and toast the happy couple, these cute cups help shift the party into high gear. Affordable and reusable, the 16-oz stadium cups are made in the USA and come in sets of 10. The artwork and typography were created by noted Beverly Hills designer Jillian Yee-Pham. Top-rack dishwasher-safe polypropylene, these cups are a great wedding favor your guests will take home and use again and again.
- Wedding Candy Bar Wrappers. We’ll print the couple’s names and wedding date or message on a set of 24 decorative 5″ x 5-1/2″ chocolate bar wrappers. Purchase your favorite candy bar, slip the wrappers around each bar and secure with clear seals (included). For personalization, specify up to two lines of text with up to 24 characters and spaces each for a sweet personal wedding favor your guests will savor.
- Wedding Hurricane Candles. What better way to beautifully decorate the tables at your reception than with these handcrafted hurricane candles accented with dried flowers and faux pearls. Replaceable tea lights preserve the exterior of these 4” x 5-1/2” candles. Personalize your candles with your names and wedding date on up to two lines of text, with up to 20 characters and spaces per line. These candles can double as gifts for the members of the wedding party to take home.
- Dancing Flowers. For a fun, whimsical wedding favor, why not choose dancing flowers for your table decorations? Each happy little flower dances when exposed to direct light. Imagine the happy movement at an outdoor reception! Each cute little flower is solar powered so you never need to change a battery. These adorable dancers would also make great wedding party gifts.
- Heart Night Light. The whimsical, free-flowing stained-glass heart design creates a night-light that gently illuminates a dark hallway or bedroom. Made of metal frames surrounding red and white stained glass, this 3-1/4 x 6″ tall light casts a heartwarming glow and makes a great gift for the happy couple or members of the wedding party.
- 2 Hearts Burlap Pillow. A great gift for a wedding, anniversary, or housewarming, this attractive 18 x 18″ 100% cotton burlap pillow is designed in a neutral color palette to go with any décor. The intertwined hearts design signifies a forever kind of love. And, with the addition of your names, your everlasting love is sealed. Generously plumped with 100% polyester; zip-off cover is dry clean. Specify up to 18 characters.
- Mr & Mrs. Round Cork Trivets. Celebrate the newlyweds or anniversary couple with a tribute to their love and commitment. Personalized as you specify, this clever 7″ diameter trivet is a unique and functional kitchen accessory, as well as a great gift. Crafted of heat-resistant, non-slip cork, it easily cleans with a damp cloth. Specify line 1 up to 24 characters, line 2 up to 12 characters, and line 3 up to 24 characters (Mr. & Mrs. is preprinted).
- Mr. and Mrs. Personalized Mugs. This set of two mugs with “Mr. & Mrs.” elegantly printed over a last name makes the perfect wedding or anniversary gift. The happy couple will appreciate your thoughtfulness every time they use these attractive 11-oz ceramic mugs. To keep the color vibrant longer, we suggest hand-washing your mug.
- Address labels and thank you cards. What better gift for the newlywed couple than a set of personalized address labels to use on the thank you cards they’ll be sending out for all their wedding gifts? Choose from a variety of styles for the new Mr. and Mrs.
- Wedding Date Plaque. Honor the happy couple and celebrate the happiest day of their lives with a beautiful plaque, customized exclusively for them! Unique 6″ x 22″ wooden plaque features their last name and wedding date, with hearts punctuating the date. Ready to hang from slots on back.
Celebrate National Wedding Month in style with any one or more of these best wedding favors and gifts from Current. Shop all things weddings here!