Are you searching for a wedding, housewarming, birthday, or anniversary present for a special someone who loves their wine? We’ve got you covered! Current has a large selection of wonderful gifts for the wine lovers in your life. Here is just a sampling of a few of our “wine-ful” gifts:
- Tuscany Wine Cutting Board. You might not be able to jet off to Italy anytime soon, but you can have a taste of Tuscany right in your very own kitchen with this lovely tempered glass cutting board. Featuring an inviting scene of an Italian vineyard amid gently rolling hills, this shatter/heat/stain resistant kitchen tool brings the warmth of the Tuscany countryside to your home. So pretty, you can use it as a decoration when not in use. Personalize with a name up to 12 characters, plus a 4-digit year. “Established” is preprinted.
- Personalized Champagne Flutes. Propose a toast to your special day or give as a gift to someone planning their wedding. Double hearts are outlined in crystals, while the engraving you choose turns ordinary glass into a keepsake treasure. This lovely set of two perfect champagne glasses makes a great wedding shower gift for a special couple.
- Customized Stemless Wine Glass set. A simple gift becomes extra special when it’s etched with the name of a loved one. Choose to order a pair for your favorite newlyweds or give as a gift for a special accomplishment. A great way to keep track of which wine glass is yours when the party gets going. Impressive 17-oz. glass is laser-etched with the name you specify, up to 12 characters.
- Wine Doormat. Welcome guests to your chateau with personalized panache. Your wine-themed doormat is 100% polyester with a non-skid back, helping it stay in place. Measuring 18″ x 27″ you can easily clean your doormat with a hose or give it a hand wash. Made in the USA, this attractively designed welcome mat will dress up any wine lover’s door.
- Wooden Coffee-Wine Plaque. A serenity prayer for those who love coffee and wine. This lovely laminated 3-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ wide plaque includes two holes and a cord for easy hanging. Perfect for any kitchen or breakfast nook, this tongue-in-cheek twist on the traditional serenity prayer will have your wine-loving friends smiling as they sip the appropriate beverage.
- Personalized Coffee Wine Mug. If you liked the idea of a wine lover’s serenity prayer plaque, you’ll love this mug. Decorated with the serenity prayer, this personalized mug can hold both coffee or wine, at the drinker’s preference. Perfect for any time of day, this 11-ounce ceramic mug can be printed with any name up to 12 characters.
- Book Club Stemless Wine Glasses. This set of two stemless wine glasses feature the messages “Wine makes a good book great” and “Book Club: Reading between the wines”. When the wine is almost as important as the books, serve your favorite vintage proudly in one of these two crystal clear, 18-ounce glasses.
- Wicker Wine Cooler. Not just for summer picnics on the beach, this wicker-print insulated wine cooler helps protect the glass bottle and makes taking your wine on the go a breeze.
- Personalized Wine Labels. Label your own personal vintage or give your favorite wine as a gift with these personalized self-stick wine bottle labels. Set of 36 labels measure 3 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ W each. Specify name, up to 18 characters and spaces plus a 4-digit year.
- Wine Corkscrew and Magnet. It’s a magnet, corkscrew, and bottle opener all in one. This attractive resin magnet hides a metal corkscrew and a bottle opener inside, and attaches easily to your fridge when not in use. With a realistic wine label (design may vary slightly), it’s just 4-1/2″ tall when closed. Keep it on the refrigerator or toss it in your purse or pocket for bottle opening on the go.
There you have it – ten wonderful gifts to choose from the next time you need a gift that speaks to the heart of the wine lovers in your life.