A wedding is a wonderfully joyous occasion, a time for celebration and happy thoughts. Sometimes, we aren’t exactly sure just what to say to convey our well wishes to the bride and groom. Here are some suggestions to help you put your thoughts into words on this special day.
- Congratulations on finding your perfect person!
- Wishing you a beautiful wedding and a beautiful life together
- Congratulations on finding happiness together
- Wishing you a “happily ever after” life, now and always
- So happy you found your future in each other
- We are so happy you found love and happiness together. Best wishes.
- May your walk down the aisle be the beginning of your lifetime journey together
- Sincere wishes for a lifetime of joy together
- Congratulations! It couldn’t have happened to two more deserving people
- May God bless you on your wedding day, and every day to come
- Thank you for sharing your special day with us. Congratulations on your wedding.
- To the perfect couple, may your lives together be filled with love
- Congratulations on your wedding day! May it be the first of many special moments.
- Best wishes for a lifetime of joy and happiness, starting today
- Thank you for including us in your wedding celebration
- We are honored to take part in your celebration of love and marriage
- Congratulations on committing your hearts and lives to one another in love
- May this be the first of many days filled with love and laughter
- Heartfelt wishes for a fairy tale life of love and happiness
- Across the miles we send our love and congratulations to you on your special day
- Two hearts joined together by one great love…best wishes on your wedding day
- May this day be the first of many happy memories made together
- Congratulations on your decision to spend your lives together…may your union be filled with love and happiness
Whether you choose to go formal or casual, as long as your message extends your heartfelt good wishes for the happy couple on their special day, your wedding wishes will be received with thankfulness, and become part of the warm memories made and remembered fondly for years to come.
Shop our great selection of value-priced wedding cards at Current. For more advice on what to say on other occasions, see our popular what to say in a get well card and what to say in a sympathy card.